MIT Fiscal Covid-Secure Policy
We are looking after your Wealth and now we are also focusing on looking after your Health
At MIT Fiscal we take the wellbeing of our clients, staff and partners very seriously and this has never been more true than it is right now, as we deal with the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
We have put measures in place to ensure that we do everything we can to protect everyone during these challenging times.
We understand that everyone is at different levels of confidence in dealing with Covid, therefore we are continuing with the measures we have put in place to ensure that we do everything we can to protect everyone during these challenging times.
We can meet online, face-to-face outdoors, in your garden, your home or in our office, as it is important to us that you are at ease when working with us.
At your Home
We are happy to arrange a meeting at your home with social distancing.
We have all learnt new skills during the response to the pandemic and we have become accustomed at meeting virtually using online technology.
If you would rather meet with us online then we will be more than happy to do so.
If you would like to meet face-to-face and would rather not travel to our office, we will be happy
to accommodate your wishes and ask, where possible, that this meeting takes place outside where
social distancing is possible.
Visiting our office
We have implemented a number of procedures to make our working space safe including:
- Automatic hand sanitizer on entry and exit to the office
- A one-way system to move around the space
- Transparent screens in meetings rooms and the main office space
- Meeting rooms will be fully sanitised after every meeting
- Take away mugs will be provided, which can be reused and brought to future meetings
- Dedicated visitor toilet facilities if required, which will be sanitised after each meeting
- We ask that clients wear a face covering to enter the office and remove once they have taken their seat in the meeting room. Thank you
We believe that all of the above steps will help to mitigate the risks to all of us of the transmission of this virus.
Ahead of scheduled meetings we will contact you to talk through our procedures and ensure you are comfortable that we are taking your welfare seriously.
Whatever your preference we look forward to seeing you soon!